Programs & Services
IMI supports the programming needs of today’s cutting edge institutions in three ways:
- We design custom programs to your specifications. Give us the educational need you are responding to and we will help design the solution to meet that need.
- We can adapt one or more of IMI’s flagship programs (Camp Start-Up, Fashion & Finance, etc.) to your clients’ needs. For a listing of our current programs click here.
- You can license IMI content and/or programming.
To explore our capability to meet your needs, call 805-965-0475
Great Families Orientation
To help introduce the Great Families program, we offer Great Families Orientation in Santa Barbara, CA, Boston, MA and New York, NY.
More information below.
This two-day seminar is for family leaders, family office executives, and chief education officers. We explain the Great Families curriculum, activities, and unique instructional approach for teaching financial fluency and building great families.Click Here To Register
Canary Hotel/Coast Restaurant – 31 W. Carrillo, Santa Barbara, CA 805-884-0300
Bouchon, 9 West Victoria Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Phone: (805) 730-1160
Upham Hotel/The Garden Room – 1404 De La Vina, Santa Barbara, CA 800-727-0876
Upcoming Dates 2014:
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- February 13-14
- April 24-25
- October 9-10
Location: London, UK
- June 5-6
Location: Boston, MA
Location: New York, NY
*Price includes event meals, but does not include lodging.Click Here To Register
How should I get there?
We recommend using either the Santa Barbara Airport or the Los Angeles International Airport, which is located 90 miles south of our office.
- The Upham Hotel
- 1404 De la Vina Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- The Canary Santa Barbara
- 31 West Carrillo, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Hotel Indigo
- 121 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- 1260 Channel Drive, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Things To Do In The Area
Whatever your passion, there’s always something to do in Santa Barbara, which combines big city culture with outdoor adventures, all set off by a culinary tradition that puts its name and flavors on the lips of food and wine critics across the country. This is the short list, if you’re looking for something not shown or just need more options please ask us we love to show off our local gems.